Are you considering switching to Keramikos Kitchen ceramic knives? Here are eight benefits you’ll see once you make the switch!
- Ceramic is 100% stainless, meaning it’s immune to acids and caustic substances. This means Keramikos Kitchen ceramic knives are ideal for tasks such as cutting citrus fruits.
- With no metal ions, Keramikos Kitchen ceramic knives won’t brown foods or transfer any metallic taste or smell, so your food will always taste and look the way it should.
- Impervious to acids, oils, and salts, ceramic blades will never rust.
- Ceramic keeps its edge longer when cutting softer materials, like vegetables and other fibrous tissues.
- Ceramic is lightweight and easy to handle, making Keramikos Kitchen knives perfect for lengthy, repetitive cutting tasks.
- Harder than steel, Ceramic registers at 8.2 on the Mohs scale – just 1.7 away from the hardness of diamonds (10 Mohs)! Hardened steel is significantly softer, coming in at 5-5 Mohs.
- Keramikos Kitchen ceramic knives stay sharper for longer – in fact, ceramic knives can hold their edge up to 10 times longer than professional steel knives!
- Ceramic knives are easy to clean! Keramikos Kitchen’s advanced ceramic does not absorb food elements so you can clean with just a quick rinse and a wipe of a towel.
With our exceptional customer service and limited lifetime guarantee, Keramikos Kitchen ceramic knives are a step above the rest.